Organization of Support to the Development of the Plateau Central, Inc. is a 501(c) 3 not for profit organization located in Roslindale, Mass. Its primary mission is to generate financial and material support to develop and run educational programs, job fostering vocational training, health maintenance programs, sporting activities for youth, emergency assistance to the needy, economic and tech. assistance to small vendors or ind. entrepreneurs and small industries in the Plateau Central, Haiti.
Principles of the Organization:
- Develop and maintain a vocational training center for job skills development and financial production.
- Raise and maintain an emergency fund for assistance to needy families or individuals in hardship
- Provide and maintain a tutorial program in sciences and mathematics based on critical and creative thinking skills for primary and secondary school students.
- Provide a medium for the development and advancement of students and individuals athletic abilities through entertainment, instruction, recreational activities, sports, games, related activities and experience and specifically though providing instruction and education on the game of soccer, basketball through scheduling practices and training.
- Provide parenting services for the improvement of family relations.
- Develop educational health related programs in the areas of AIDS/HIV, breast cancer, prostate cancer, hypertension and diabetes.
- Develop alternate sources if energy with sufficient capacity to run a food processing plant for fresh fruit juice production for sustainable consumption, employment and income production.
74 Francis Street, Suite 2
Everett MA 02149
Phone 617-285-9373 Fax (617) 327-1396